Sunday, March 09, 2008

Introducing Terry Mechan


Hello all, hope you're having a good and trainless weekend.
I am very happy to say that my inbox at ihatefgw@yahoo.co.uk is filling up with requests for badges, which will be sent out as soon as I receive the new batch from the badge-making elves, who are busy painting them in the FGW colours as we speak.

In the meantime, while you wait, please enjoy the genius of Terry Mechan, who has taken his feelings about First Great Western and put them into song form in a Jonny Cash style, which you can listen to here.

I think we should invite him to busk his way up the First Great Western line and play for us on the platforms while we wait for the trains. I for one would definitely throw him a couple of quid for turning our frustrations into such an amusing ditty.

3 comments:

Mamf45 said...

Genius!

Lord Hutton said...

HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

sorry guys, but I think FGW's performance might even be better than this...