Thursday, January 25, 2007

FGW - an exercise in anger management


Hello, and welcome to my blog, a place for you to come and share your commuting experiences, either with First Great Western or any other company. I've been inspired to try and bring people together not only to vent their feelings on delays and overcrowding, but to see if we can do something about it. I'd love to know if any season ticket holders have successfully received a refund or discount from the company, or how their complaints have been handled. What do you feel about having to cram onto overcrowded trains, do you regularly have to explain to your boss why you're late for work again and sometimes, when you're sitting on a train at midnight, the victim of a signal failure at West Drayton, do you have actual murderous thoughts?
I'm thinking of printing a nice 'I hate First Great Western' badge, for us to express our feelings on the train every day, would you wear one?
I look forward to hearing your comments. Fingers crossed for the journey home

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good start. Good cause. Good reason to hate.
Charlotte
x

Anonymous said...

Fantastic!!

I'm adding this to my favourites!

Anonymous said...

As a First Capital Connect (Kings Cross) customer/mug, I wholeheartedly agree.

Clearly not only do they cause havoc in the south west, they also manage the same chaos for those travelling north from London.

I'll be back with horror stories.

Big up this blog!